My Thoughts Exactly!!! HOOAH!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day- 1 ( 30 Days of ME) My Favorite Song...

Your Favorite song...

music Pictures, Images and Photos

Well thats a hard question seeing as Music is my outlet! I love music, I can be anywhere going through anything and somehow music speaks to my soul! I get goosebumps and weird as it may sound sometimes, no matter how many times I hear it, I can go back to the moment I first heard it.

The Wind Beneath My Wings



This would have to be "THE" song, from as far back as I can remember.

music Pictures, Images and PhotosMusic Speaks Pictures, Images and Photosmusic Pictures, Images and PhotosMusic Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Books in my thoughts...

Candice's book montage

Schindler's List
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
The Power of a Praying Wife
My Sister's Keeper
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
The Time Traveler's Wife
Pride and Prejudice
Twilight
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
A Time to Kill
The Shining
The Kite Runner
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Secret Life of Bees
The Lovely Bones
Memoirs of a Geisha


Candice Johnson's favorite books »

Soundrack of my life