My Thoughts Exactly!!! HOOAH!!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today is BEAUTIFUL!!!




BEAUTIFUL

I want to be your kind of beautiful,
and make you stand in awe
Look inside my heart and be amazed!
I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough.
I want to be worthy of your Agape Love once again!
In the depths of who I am, I want my beauty to be felt, to affect others.
I want to feel what it means to be your kind of beautiful.
To live the life I was ment to live!
I am embarking on this captivating adventure, a journey of my heart.
Discovering the beautiful woman I already am, through you.
According to your loving kindness!
It takes me so little to be happy,
just a touch from a friendly hand,
Just a word from someone who understands.
I promise to lose the doubt and fear I have, for so long, clung to.
To be your kind of beautiful.

black and white Pictures, Images and Photos

This poem I wrote it is what is truley in my heart, basically by making me so vonerable and uncertain I am alowing him and his gracious mercy to transform me from the woman I have been to the woman he ment for me to be.

I feel not enough,but yet too much at the same time, if that even makes sence??? I want to be confidant but, also vonerable without portraying myself as scandolus, or an attention seeking person. I want to be stronger without being harsh or drowning in my own sorrow. I think not just me but we all have the fear of being abandoned and alone. I feel sometimes we are unsought or unseen, but is this selfishness?

Solitude Pictures, Images and Photos

Some days seem so unimportant, without adventure. My days feel filled with duties and demands. I want to try harder to be a better beautiful woman, wife and mother. I will take baby steps and I will be patient with myself. While I wait for him I will not fail, I refuse to let myself fall again. I will read his word, I will serve him and I will obey.

rain Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Books in my thoughts...

Candice's book montage

Schindler's List
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
The Power of a Praying Wife
My Sister's Keeper
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
The Time Traveler's Wife
Pride and Prejudice
Twilight
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
A Time to Kill
The Shining
The Kite Runner
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Secret Life of Bees
The Lovely Bones
Memoirs of a Geisha


Candice Johnson's favorite books »

Soundrack of my life