My Thoughts Exactly!!! HOOAH!!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tonight, there's HOPE!!!

Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen.
Keep in the sunlight. Look up! it doesn't cost a thing to smile, u don't have to pay to laugh!! U better thank God for that! Theres HOPE!!



Wow, Tonight I made the most concise decision I have made in a couple years. So, I know if you read my earlier Blog I mentioned that I have been lost, feeling unworthy of even trying to salvage some kind of a relationship with my Gracious Father. I have discarded it as something not worthy of me when quite the contrary, I am so undeserving of his. Agape LOVE. This unconditional love I had no understanding of what so ever!!!

So I made the first leap back into this full force. I prayed that the Lord would guide me when I opened the Bible, this is the scripture I opened to:
Ephesians 4:8
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord, Walk as children of light"!

I mean if that wasn't him speaking straight to me! How absolutely remarkable that he is so personal, he spoke through his word.... to me. Someone who thought could not come back to him when his arms were reaching out to me. I was so selfish and wrapped up in ME to see it. I am convicted, yet convinced this is where I belong He has been waiting so patiently and I WILL NOT LET HIM DOWN AGAIN!



You know how easy it is to get wrapped up in this whirlwind of, well, just ever-changing Life that little by little you loose little shreds of yourself. We tend to glorify adulthood and worldly prudence; When all along if we would just put our trust in him, his word and gospel against our natural judgment. To become just unspoiled and tender and open our hearts to his slender... WOW I have been missing out. I want to know how I let myself stray so far. It doesn't matter, I am right where he wants me to be "a child walking towards his light".

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Amen! What a blessing!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Just ran across your blog. Good luck with your first move:) It is an adverture and your gonna love it!

Army Big Daddy's Wifey!! said...

Thank u kelli, and I cannot believe how different I feel. I waited way to long to open my eyes back up. But never too late right.

Books in my thoughts...

Candice's book montage

Schindler's List
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
The Power of a Praying Wife
My Sister's Keeper
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
The Time Traveler's Wife
Pride and Prejudice
Twilight
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
A Time to Kill
The Shining
The Kite Runner
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Secret Life of Bees
The Lovely Bones
Memoirs of a Geisha


Candice Johnson's favorite books »

Soundrack of my life