My Thoughts Exactly!!! HOOAH!!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus: If this doesn't make you proud...

ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus: If this doesn't make you proud...

If you are a stickler for justice and peace for our fallen, this is a story you cant just read without feeling overwhelmed with anger. How could this wife let this Soldier's final resting place be without a head stone. Brings questions like did she even Love him? She definatly didnt respect him! Bless his family!

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aww thank you so much for reposting this!

I can't imagine what the Hunt family is going through with having to deal with this on top of their loss. Its just heartbreaking.

And no, she clearly did not love JD.

Army Big Daddy's Wifey!! said...

No need to thank me... I feel somuch compassion for this family and the grief they had to grit through!!! <3 ur Blog!

Books in my thoughts...

Candice's book montage

Schindler's List
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
The Power of a Praying Wife
My Sister's Keeper
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
The Time Traveler's Wife
Pride and Prejudice
Twilight
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
A Time to Kill
The Shining
The Kite Runner
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Secret Life of Bees
The Lovely Bones
Memoirs of a Geisha


Candice Johnson's favorite books »

Soundrack of my life