My Thoughts Exactly!!! HOOAH!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Introducing you, to me today....



Hey,

I'm Candice born and raised in Naples, Fl. My immediate family lives there and extended family in New Jersey. They are always far in distance but never in heart! I met my amazing Husband practicaly right out of high school. I was 19 and he was 25. His name is Jeremy and he is my other half, life partner and the one I will grow old with. We kinda did things a lil arse- backwards! I got preggers and then after our beautiful baby girl Katelyn Abigail Johnson was born on April 24, 2004, 8 months to be exact. We tied the knot. I dont agree just becasue you are pregnant you should marry that person. I truley believe in my heart of hearts that If it is ment to be... it will be. My new family and I then moved to Georgia, where exactly two years to the day Katiebug was conceived, on July 31st (aparently I am furtile mertile on this day) My son James Joseph Johnsonwas concieved, and he was born on April 17, 2006. Completing our lil family of four. I couldn't be happier with our decision to become a family and we have "JJ" take such good care of each other. I am excieted to see the friendship and closeness they are building, they amaze me everyday!

0 comments:

Books in my thoughts...

Candice's book montage

Schindler's List
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
The Power of a Praying Wife
My Sister's Keeper
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
The Time Traveler's Wife
Pride and Prejudice
Twilight
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
A Time to Kill
The Shining
The Kite Runner
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Secret Life of Bees
The Lovely Bones
Memoirs of a Geisha


Candice Johnson's favorite books »

Soundrack of my life