My Thoughts Exactly!!! HOOAH!!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

So Close... Yet still so far




So My husband Jeremy is the most thoughtful man he knows that I have been a lil down with this whole training process. He actually offered for me to go ahead of him to Ft. Campbell and get set up there. My whole thing is if I do that than my moving to Ft. Eustis was completely unecessary! I want this to be over it is definatly wearing me down. I dont feel like I am home and with AIT taking 98% of his time, I dont know what being 5 min away from him does for our family. Its almost harder to be so close and at the same exact time be so far. Here's what he had to say:
"i love you more baby! Thanks for all the support and love that you give to me and our family. i dont know where i would be right now if it werent for you. you are my world and and my motivation baby! i love you more than words can ever say! i miss you and love you. Stay strong and hang in there, because without you and your support i wont make it. love you babe".

If those werent words of encouragement I dont know what are! Little does he know he is my motovation and my strength. He knows nothing about how I draw my strength each day from the sacrifices he makes for us on a daily basis! So here are my thoughts on that...

My husband is more special than words can even begin to describe, his love is mixed with friendship and a million memories to last a lifetime.

A husband is a hand within mine, enfolded with hope and understanding for the future. He is underneath all the toughness; a warm-hearted soul who always knows my worries wishes and dreams. No one else even comes close!

Everyday of my life he gives me a feeling, that makes me never want to know what this life would be without him by my side. No-one is loved and appreciated more.

We've been together a long time now. We have laughed, cried and everything in between. We have seen each other through the best and worst of times. Today I look at you and I feel even more love than I have ever felt before. You are so much a part of me and my happiness. You are my partner, the soldier of my heart and the love of my life. I want nothing less than to grow old and grey with you!




3 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aww what a sweet note from your husband!

Army life can be super duper frustrating but the love of a good soldier is 100% worth it!

I mean, how many civilian wives get love letters? Honestly, I don't know of a single one :P

Army Big Daddy's Wifey!! said...

I know it definatly justifys doing what we do. Frustraton is nothing compared to the overwhelming Love and pride I feel for him!

The Mitchells said...

WOW! That lifted my soul a little bit. As frustrating as A Company is right now, it makes me appreciate my hubby even more! They are putting up with ALOT of unnecessary crap to be an American Soldier. It will definitely make them that much stronger and even more proud of the tough career they have chosen! HOOAH!

Books in my thoughts...

Candice's book montage

Schindler's List
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
The Power of a Praying Wife
My Sister's Keeper
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
The Time Traveler's Wife
Pride and Prejudice
Twilight
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
A Time to Kill
The Shining
The Kite Runner
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Secret Life of Bees
The Lovely Bones
Memoirs of a Geisha


Candice Johnson's favorite books »

Soundrack of my life