My Thoughts Exactly!!! HOOAH!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010





Well today Its official, My big girl isnt little anymore! Wow I didnt knoiw that it was going to make me so emotional, actually today was the first of many events I am sure her Daddy wasnt able to be there. I was just so overjoyed and sad he didnt get to see the look on her face when she looked into the crowd to find us.




I was so proud of her and she knew it! Jenni and Brianna met us for breakfast at IHOP after the graduation and we celebrated together as friends. I cant even tell you how much having a ginuien drama free friendship is!! There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all life is too short to be anything but happy.

0 comments:

Books in my thoughts...

Candice's book montage

Schindler's List
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind
The Power of a Praying Wife
My Sister's Keeper
Something Borrowed
The Notebook
Sense and Sensibility
Jane Eyre
The Time Traveler's Wife
Pride and Prejudice
Twilight
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
A Time to Kill
The Shining
The Kite Runner
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Secret Life of Bees
The Lovely Bones
Memoirs of a Geisha


Candice Johnson's favorite books »

Soundrack of my life